Friday 9 May 2014

Welcome to my blog :)

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Natasha. From the title you would have noticed this is a blog about some of my passions in life. Food and wine!! Recently I've been spending a lot of quality time at home, cooking and reading others blogs. So I thought why not start my own and put up some of my favourite recipes. I won't be focusing on any one cuisine but posting up a variety of dishes and snacks. I may also once in a while post about things I come across that excite me and I'd like to share with you all! So please follow me :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha. Lovely to meet you. I love cooking and reading about cooking.
    I saw you had followed my blog. It's a good idea to leave a comment so people can connect with you. Also you don't have a Google Friend Follow box in your sidebar. You need to add this so people can follow you too. Blogging is pretty simple, but there's unofficial protocols, like you follow me, I'll follow you. You comment on my blog, I'll comment on yours etc...

    I will return to see if I can follow you.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and go into Settings, Comments, and turn off Word Verification. It makes it hard to comment if you have to type in Captcha Codes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise! Thank you so much for your helpful tips! Very much appreciate them. I'm very new to this so still trying to understand all the gadgets etc lol. I think I have added the google follow gadget now! I have also turned off the Word Verification. :-)

      Delete